High Meadow Events - FAQ

Frequently Asked Questions


Let’s be honest!  We haven’t been around long enough to have people ASK us many questions! However, we’ll try and anticipate a few and wait for you to send us more.

Yes, but you must follow the clean up, setup and serving rules as a professional caterer. Also, should it become necessary for you to need additional help from our staff before, during or after your event, you will be charged accordingly.

We require that you submit the caterers and other providers for approval by the management of High Meadow Events. We reserve the right to disallow any caterer or other service provider. We also require that they adhere to our policies and the renters shall be liable for any up charges should they not do so. This would include but not be limited to our policies concerning clean up, setup times, breakdown times, etc. 

Yes. We are ok with the party host serving alcohol at High Meadow events. It’s the responsibility of the host to apply for a special party permit from the ABC Board. On the internet you can type www.ncabc.com/permits/special.aspx and then follow the links Apply for a Limited Special Occasion Permit and then elect Limited Special Occasion Permit Application. Just follow the instructions on the permit application and we will provide the required  acknowledgement as the business owner allowing for alcohol consumption  on our premises.

© High Meadow Events, Inc. | 200 Sugar Hollow Rd | Fairview, NC 28730 | 828.231.6141

Please download the current version of Internet Explorer. IE 6 is no longer supported.